With more than 30 years of experience manufacturing medical and hygiene PPE technical fabrics, we are the sole vertically integrated manufacturer in the UK that produces raw materials and final products for Type II and IIR surgical face masks. As a result, we have complete control over quality and, most importantly, delivery times, with a capacity exceeding 25 million masks per month.
TRUSTWORTHY CERTIFIED QUALITY
Testing and certification services verify our products' effectiveness and compliance with international regulations. Don & Low's triple-layered single-use surgical face masks are made of top-quality materials.
Each mask is composed of the following:
- An outer layer of nonwoven spunbond PP with hydrophobic properties that resist droplets.
- A middle layer of electrostatically charged PP meltblown offers maximum bacterial filtration efficiency.
- Softer earloops for extra comfort.
- An inner layer of nonwoven spunbond PP, which is breathable and skin-friendly.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND CUSTOMIZATION
- BFE of 98%
- Excellent breathability.
- Flexible nose wire for a perfect and individual fit.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Complies with EN 14683:2019.
- Certified to ISO 9001:2015
- Colour: wide variety available upon request.
- Packaging: carton box or tailored solutions.